Supplement Factory Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Supplement Factory Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless you unsubscribe from this service.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How we use your information following application for an account or when a purchase is made
We will store and process your information on our computers and in any other way. By “your information”; We mean personal and financial information we (a) obtain from you or from third parties, such as credit reference agencies (who may search the Electoral Register), fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when you apply for an account or any other product or service or which you or they give to us at any other time.
We will use your information to manage your account(s), give you statements and provide our services, for assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis), and to develop and improve our services to you and other customers and protect our interests.
We will use your information to inform you by letter, telephone or computer about products and services which may be of interest to you.
If you don’t want to receive details of products and services from Supplement Factory Ltd, you must write to Unit 5, Javelin Enterprise Park, Javelin Way, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DE.
We use credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies to:
- make enquiries when you ask for any lending products, or to assist us in managing your account, for exam- ple if We wish to consider changing your credit limit, or offering you other products, now or in the future;
- share information:
- about you and how you manage your accounts;
- if you give us false or inaccurate information or we suspect fraud.
Credit reference agencies keep a record of our enquiries and may record, use and give out information we give them to other lenders, insurers and other organisations. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is suspected, details will be passed to fraud prevention and credit reference agencies. Law enforce- ment agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent and detect fraud, crime and money laundering and other crimes. Examples of circum- stances when we would share your information or information relating to your partner or other members
of your household include: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities, managing credit and credit-related accounts and facilities, recovering debt, checking details on proposals and, checking details of job applicants and employees. The information recorded by fraud prevention agen- cies may be accessed and used by organisations in the UK and in other countries.
We may give information about you and how you manage your account to the following:
- people who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential;
- anyone to whom We transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement;
- We may also give out information about you if We have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so. Otherwise we will keep information about you confidential.
If we transfer your information to a service provider or agent in another country, we will make sure that the service provider or agent agrees to apply the same levels of protection as We are required to apply to informa- tion held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
How long will we keep your personal information on file?
We will not keep your information for longer than is necessary and will take steps to ensure that it is kept up to date. You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ask what information we hold about you. You can do this by writing to us at Supplement Factory Ltd, Unit 5, Javelin Enterprise Park, Javelin Way, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DE.
Please remember that Internet communications are not secure unless the data being sent is encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party or the corruption of data sent to us. Supplement Factory Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller under Registration Number Z3079364.
1. The Phentra50 prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
2. The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Atom Labs, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
3. Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the prize draw you must enter your details.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be deliv- ered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The prize draw is continuous with no official closing date.
8. A winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries up to a maximum of 52 times per year.
9. Winners will receive a free Phentra50. Atom Labs accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. Winners will be notified by email and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not re- spond to Atom Labs within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Atom Labs shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from Atom Labs within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
12. Atom Labs retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. No purchase is necessary.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Atom Labs for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Atom Labs accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred
or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Atom Labs further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from partici- pation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
16. Atom Labs reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, with- out limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Atom Labs in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Atom Labs shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil com- motion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
his website and its content is copyright of Supplement Factory Limited
© Supplement Factory Limited 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Phentra50® is a registered trademark of Supplement Factory Limited.